Your first step for Canada Immigration process is to create MYCIC account. If you are looking for how to create MYCIC account, you are in a right place. This article explains step by step guide to create MYCIC account.
Create MYCIC Account for Canada Immigration – Step by Step Guide
It is very easy to create MYCIC account. We will guide you here step by step process from the beginning. Be careful! — starting by creating MYCIC account, your journey to immigration in Canada starts. So we suggest you do every step very carefully and sincerely.
To create MYCIC account visit the website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
You can either create an account using your online banking login (Sign-In Partner) or a Government of Canada login (GCKey).
A GCKey is an electronic credential (a username and password) that allows you to securely access the Government of Canada’s online services.
Here we are going to create MYCIC account for Canada Express Entry Immigration through GCKey. There are only three steps that you have to do to complete the MYCIC account.
Step 1) Visit Official Website
- To create MYCIC account visit the website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
- Click on Continue to GCKey
Step 2) Sign Up Process
- Click on Sing Up tab
Step 3) Accept Terms and Complete Questionnaires
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- Create your Username and Password
- Complete the questionnaires
Step 4) Sign in GCKey Account
- Once you have completed all entries in this GC-key page, you will be prompted to select continue to leave GC service and return to Gov. of Canada online services.
- Now you have successfully created the MYCIC account.
- You can proceed by hitting the “sign in” button.
If you find this helpful don’t forget to share with your friends and family.
For more immigration news and updates keep on visiting Our Canada Immigration Guide.
All info on this website is general in nature and should not be considered legal advice.